MyJimat August 2019 Parkson Voucher Campaign is organized by Atoz Link Sdn Bhd (1251888-X) (“Atoz Link”). By participating in this Campaign, the Participants hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions made by Atoz Link.
- This Campaign is open to all individual (including members & Partners) who have registered with MyJimat as Partners/Members through MyJimat app, which is managed and owned by Atoz Link Sdn Bhd.
- Campaign Mechanics and Conditions
PARKSON VOUCHER CAMPAIGN
- Members / Partners that complete one car insurance renewal from 8th August to 31st August 2019 will automatically earn one Parkson Voucher worth of RM10 while stocks last. Any car insurance renewal done before or after the campaign period is not eligible to this Parkson Voucher.
- Eligible car insurance renewal means successful transaction consisting completion of payment made through approved channel(s) provided by Atoz Link. Other payment method(s) or channel(s) made without the knowledge of Atoz Link may be considered as ineligible.
- Members/Partners are allowed to earn multiple Parkson vouchers as long as the renewal transactions comply to Clause 2.a. and 2.b.
- Note: only comprehensive car insurance with insurance premium that is RM800 and above and do renewal with Kurnia or AmGeneral insurance only is entitled to get the Parkson vouchers; vehicles that are below insurance gross premium of RM800 and renew other than stated one are not eligible for this campaign.
- Members/Partners are required to respond to the “August 2019 Campaign Form” link given from the operation’s number upon receiving quotation/cover note in order to give out delivery information for the distribution of the prize(s) purpose.
- The distribution of the Parkson Vouchers will be taken place within 30 working days after the end of the campaign. However, Atoz Link Sdn Bhd reserve the rights to change the date & time of the distribution without prior notice.
- The delivery of the Parkson Voucher will be delivered by the appointed delivery service provider(s). Members/Partners who are entitled to receive the Parkson Voucher are bound to agree that Atoz Link and its related companies shall not be held responsible for any issues relating to the delivery or quality of the Parkson Voucher.
- By participating in this Campaign, you agree and consent to allow his/her personal data being collected, processed and used by Atoz Link in accordance with Atoz Link Privacy Notice, which may be viewed on www.myjimat.com. (“PRIVACY/USER POLICY”).
- General Terms & Conditions
- Atoz Link shall not be responsible or held liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of technical failures of any kind whatsoever, intervention, interruptions and/or electronic or human error in the administration and/or processing of the car insurance renewal performed via the Eligible Channel and/or the determination of the Participants eligibility for the Prize.
- The selection of winners will be made by Atoz Link. All matters relating to this Campaign, including the determination of Winners, is final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, protests or appeals will be entertained.
- Atoz Link reserves the right upon giving reasonable notice to alter, shorten, cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign or any part thereof within seven (7) days via MyJimat website (www.myjimat.com) and/or through any other mode in the absolute discretion of Atoz Link.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the alteration, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination by Atoz Link shall not entitle the Eligible Participants or any other persons whatsoever to any claim or compensation against Atoz Link for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, shortening, cancellation, suspension or termination.
- Atoz Link shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any customer as a result of any customer participating in this Campaign. Furthermore, Atoz Link shall not be liable for any default of this obligation under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Atoz Link.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- Atoz Link may at its discretion disqualify/reject any Eligible Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions stated herein and/or found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign and/or its process or the operation of this Campaign. Tampering shall include fraudulent activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to the Campaign and/or the Eligible Channels.
- Any such variation of any of the terms and conditions herein shall be binding on the Participants and be deemed to be brought to their attention through any notice displayed at MyJimat website.
- Eligible Participants also agree and consent to such details including without limitation personal data or information being processed and used by Atoz Link for:
- the purposes of the Campaign;
- marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as Atoz Link deems fit in any media including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Eligible Participant. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Atoz Link in relation to the Campaign; and
- other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future
promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from Atoz Link from time to
For information, enquiries, feedbacks and/or complaints related to the Contest, the Participants may Email to [email protected]
or write to us at Atoz Link Sdn Bhd Attn: Marketing, 905, level 9, Blok B, Phileo Damansara 2, Jalan 16/11, 46350, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.